Your private bed and breakfast suite accommodations are in a smoke-free environment and include:
- Bedroom suite with queen bed, antique walnut Victorian furniture
- Handmade bed quilt and fresh air linens
- Full breakfast served on fine china and crystal
- Glass doors leading to the shore
- Private beach with nightly bonfire
- Private sitting room with gas Franklin stove
- Private bath with walk-in shower and claw foot tub
- Private entrance, telephone, roll away
- Refrigerator, TV/CD/VCR/DVD
- High speed Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Walking paths through woods and English gardens
- Flowers, chocolates and special diet considerations
- In-house massage therapist available by appointment
Rise out of bed each day to the aromas of a warm gourmet breakfast that fill the kitchen. And there is always fresh, hot coffee.
Room Rate per Night
|# of nights||May 1—Oct. 31||Nov. 1—Apr. 30|
|3 or more||$195||$176|
* Prices do not include 11% room tax
For more info, call (920) 743-4526
A deposit by credit card or check for 50% of the total charge is required within 10 days of the time the reservation is made.
If cancellation is made two weeks prior to your arrival date, the amount of your deposit minus a $25.00 cancellation fee will be refunded by gift certificate. The use of the gift certificate is non-transferrable and depends on availability.